Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of this reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an inspiration you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full line of providers not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you up.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what to do with an invention idea is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those InventHelp Invention Marketing posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they perform quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to consider the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to do your research and understand new invention ideas your market, your invest that market and study part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.